Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just sharing the cuteness...

This is one of my students. She loves to shower me with compliments and bring me things. The flower in my hair was the latest present :) 



My niece is getting SO BIG! Next week she will be 2 years old! I'm sure I will have pictures to show from her "Sleeping Beauty" themed party. I got all the things to make cupcakes yesterday. All 200 of them. (cupcakes are the latest rage here) 



In other news, where the heck is winter??? I've been waiting and waiting, but she is being very elusive. Thankfully she sneaks in at night, but during the day summer is still rearing its really, really ugly head. 

3 comments:

Lovely Light said...

I think cupcakes are huge everywhere! You;re lucky to have precious little girls in your life!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Glad you are well.

Lisa Q

Anonymous said...

Stephanie, what happened? Is everything ok?